Job Location: Barrington, IL or remote
Job Description: Highly responsible position in an established cell tower development company with carrier BTS projects throughout the U.S.
In this newly created, expansion position, you will be responsible for the start-to-finish build out of raw land, BTS macro cell tower site locations.
- You will oversee the activities and logistics of professionals, vendors, contractors, and employees performing functions ranging from zoning & permitting, through tower construction and site development and Carrier integration.
- You will work closely with wireless Carrier clients to make sure projects are on schedule and in accordance with their requirements.
- You will be a key member of the company’s headquarters team working with Management, responsible for ensuring that all goals and objectives for tower sites are accomplished on time and within budget. This may include as many as 80 separate tower projects per year.
- You will manage all professionals, vendors and resources for your projects, and oversee, manage and effectively track the timely completion of deliverables.
- Attractive compensation and benefits package in this permanent position with the opportunity to grow in responsibility and challenge as the company continues to expand.
- Self-motivated, with a proven track record in macro tower development including, project management, construction, tracking a large volume of projects, especially in raw land BTS tower projects, where working knowledge of site development, tower sites, construction, permitting, zoning and equipment installation is especially useful.
- The ideal candidate will be very professional, a good leader of people with experience in managing different specialties.
- Should be someone very highly organized with a desire to exceed the customer’s expectations.
- Ability to manage and control timelines and costs are a prime requisite.
- Should have ability to manage multiple priorities remotely without having to be on site at locations to insure successful outcomes.
- Should have very strong computer skills and working proficiency in project management, Excel spreadsheets, and SiteTracker.
Please apply by submitting your resume HERE.